Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Power of Sharing


Like most people I know, I get impacted by the thoughts and actions of other people and I do experience those occasional moments of frustration, loneliness and grief. Often times I get too anxious and it directly impacts my work and productivity, relationships with friends and colleagues. I had a rough last week and until this afternoon, I was affected by the negativity which emanated from those unpleasant experiences. I was carrying the burden of those strong emotions in my head and it was making me feel sick. I needed something cathartic; I needed to do something that would leave me feeling better about myself; I needed to speak to someone and pour my heart out. A cup of hot coffee and an hour and a half later, I am feeling charged up and ready to take on the world! In fact, I just ticked three things off my to-do list.  

3 comments:

  1. What coffee does for u....chocolates do for me. One bar of dark chocolate and everything seems simple..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Dark chocolate does give a kick and a feeling of instant gratification. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions.Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete