Friday 18 October 2013

Four Months. Four Lessons.

A thousand miles away from my home town, I stand here, in the heart of Bangalore, looking outside the window of my shared apartment, reminiscing about my new life. It's hard to believe that I have completed four fabulous months in the garden city of India. So, in this blog post, I'd be sharing four life lessons that living away from home has taught me in these four months.

1) It's okay- best, in fact- to be just the way you are.

2) No matter how busy you get, finding time for your loved ones back home is an absolute must.

3) You can't choose your classmates or co-workers, but you can choose your attitude in the classroom or the cubicle.

4) Everybody is fighting a battle they don't want to lose. Sometimes they may behave badly. But that doesn't mean they are bad.






4 comments:

  1. these experiences reminded me of my past life, when I was in kolkata. :) good one. (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. I am glad you found a connection too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely true... Even I have gone through the same experience...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you have. After all you spent 4 years away from home!

    ReplyDelete