Saturday 2 February 2013

Guest Post: Life's Simple Pleasures

"Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn’t music."
- William Stafford


I was updating my 'To-Do' list while returning home in an auto today. It was a bumpy ride and I was cursing the roads. I looked outside; there was a furniture shop and in front of it, I saw two school kids bouncing on a newly made sofa, like it was a trampoline! They were delirious and didn't seem to care about the shop owner or the onlookers! Somehow, it gave me great joy to watch them! I smiled to myself and vaguely added to my 'To-Do' list - "Have fun this weekend!"




This post was written by Santosh Charan Prasad, a friend and a colleague at Teach for India. You can write to him at santoshc.prasad2011@teachforindia.org. 

No comments:

Post a Comment