Monday 27 February 2012

Some Pictures and a Lot of Stories


As you have a look at these pictures I clicked in Pune during June-July 2011, I want you to reflect on this question: While clicking pictures during a trip, a project, or any activity, does it ever dawn upon you that you may never get to see those places and faces again?

For me, my awareness of the fact that I might never come back to see the same places or meet the same people motivates me to capture them in my camera, so that I could revisit them, and relive those moments, whenever I want to. Nevertheless, are they enough? No. Would I like to experience those moments again? Yes, a hundred per cent.

Pictures serve their purpose sometimes. Sometimes, they are just redundant.

I miss the Summer of 2011.

Thoughts?













No comments:

Post a Comment