Tuesday 14 February 2012

Missing You Today

You met me in the strangest of situations.
You took care of me when there was nobody else to take care of me.

Given a choice, I’d really like to let you know how much loved and cared I felt during that time.
Given a choice, I’d like you to be my friend forever, so we can create more stories than just that one.
Given a choice, I’d run up to you now and give you a hug.

But since I haven’t any choice, I’d only think about you tonight, and cherish the memories we shared.
Sadly, the memories make me feel more sad than happy.

Losing you was inevitable as you were never mine.
I hadn’t any clue not being close to you anymore would be this hard.

Maybe, someday, I’ll get to see you again.
And if we ever meet, don’t forget to hug me.
Only God knows how long I have been waiting for it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0&ob=av3e

No comments:

Post a Comment