Wednesday 24 October 2012

On Death: Some Lessons

Life never ceases to surprise and, in some cases, shock anyone

I did not know them very well. But the shocking news of their untimely demise sent chills down my spine and made me sit back and take notice of the harsh realities of life. I feel it's time to shed away those rose-tinted glasses.
                        

Death creates voids, but love helps in filling up those empty spaces

It is tough, really tough to deal with the loss of a loved one. The only way out, I feel, is to live on for them; their souls wouldn't like to see us inconsolable and anguished. Let our love for them never die.

                         
Life is too short and too precious to live with bitterness or any regrets

I am determined to live a life of purpose, want to take in as many experiences and give back as much as possible. I want to feel universal love, live through testing times, overcome my fears, taste successes, expand my locus of control, envision a better world and create it, celebrate happiness and inspire positivity before the final goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment