Friday 8 March 2013

Too Much on my Plate & Lovin' it!

In the last couple of months, I have experienced so many unique things- visited new places and met culturally different people, basked in the glory of successes and faced a couple of rejections and missed opportunities, faced challenges and hardships, had joys and fun. I visited Ahmedabad and Anand and then Bangalore. I am planning another short trip next week, this time to Mumbai. I am working extremely hard at school, pushing my kids to perform well in their end of year exams. I have finally started hitting the gym regularly. I am spending increasingly long hours with my best friends because I can foresee a big change happening soon. This is one of the busiest phases I've had in a recent while. Perhaps the best one, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment