Sunday 7 April 2013

The TFI Journey, In a Nutshell

My fellowship with Teach for India is coming to an end in five weeks. A friend on facebook requested me to describe these two very eventful years of my life and this is what I wrote:-

"The two years were full of highs and lows. There were lots of moments when I felt at the top of the world and there were many depressing moments too- Like when my kids would not learn a topic despite my trying my best, when my school principal would not get convinced of my ideas, when my manager would complain that I didn't meet a deadline on time. But I took all these setbacks positively and worked towards them with complete dedication. Now that my fellowship is almost over, I know I have achieved- both personally and professionally, my students have achieved-academically as well in terms of values, mindsets and attitudes, and somehow my efforts have paid off; they have made an impact. So while this journey is finally coming to an end, I am really satisfied and happy with the way it went and look forward to a new journey in life."




2 comments:

  1. Thnx a lot pranav ...
    :)
    nd honestly ... the words seem more impactful ... with the picture ...
    n
    d name f the blog ... is in itself ... sooooo inspiring ...

    n really .. it just took 1 min .. to get soooooo inspired
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richa for the appreciation! :)
    I hope you join our movement!

    ReplyDelete