Saturday 29 December 2012

Some Reflections

There are so many people in this world who don't know how blessed they are. Despite having everything one needs, and in some cases, all one can desire for, they feel wounded, affected, isolated, unhappy and miserable.  I don't see them struggling, nor do I feel worried for them. I know they will eventually get on with their lives. All they need is a bit of spark, a ray of hope, some kind words, a moment of positivity and the power of inspiration. Somehow I have began to think that the greatest thing I can do for my people, for this world, is to be that source of inspiration; to be that ray of light.

To end this moment of positive reflection, here's another tiny nugget: If we all depended a little less on other people's negative actions and words and focused more on feeling the way we want to feel and choosing to always have a positive attitude, I believe so strongly that we'd all live happier lives. 

1 comment: