Sunday 13 January 2013

Now is the Time

I know a lot of people who have set ambitious resolutions for themselves for the new year. I can see where they are coming from. Earlier, even I used to look forward to every new year as a chance to live a better and fuller life, to outdo myself and achieve more and more. I used to be the sort of person who wouldn't start something new until the next week or day or hour. I was a bit unsure, a bit naive and less inspired. But then inspiration struck and I learned that the right time for everything is now. And I decided that if I want to start something new or make a move or fix something or take a leap of faith, now is the time. When my friends share their somber stories with me, I just tell them one thing. If you are feeling bothered or uninspired or angry with your friends or folks or yourself or anything else, now is the time to fix it all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment